10 year defined contribution workplace pension compliance review - RDay 🎃 2021

After exploring 25 years of research and reports that consistently identify failures across the pension industry, there is little wonder why consumers distrust pensions.

Pension computers that say 'No' have caused serious Financial Harm and those in Positions of Trust have knowingly continued to act against the Best Financial Interest of 1 in 3 UK workers.

Those who dare to speak out are humiliated and bullied.

Innovation is limited only in areas where the existing status quo is maintained e.g. the Top 1% continue to control the remaining 99%.

It's Time for Change.